Docker widget error: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'startsWith')

I deployed tiledesk docker container in a shared server, before I modify the PORTS to others, because some ports (ex. 80 and rabbit) are used by other services in the server, so I declare the external urls as my public domain plus the configured port in the command to deploy the container

so when I try to include the widged in other external html page, i got the next error when the user starts a chat, after fill their name, email and first message

parsing json ERROR TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'startsWith')
    at e.isGroup (main.bundle.js:1)
    at e.completeConversation (main.bundle.js:1)
    at main.bundle.js:1
    at XMLHttpRequest.o.onreadystatechange [as __zone_symbol__ON_PROPERTYreadystatechange] (main.bundle.js:1)
    at XMLHttpRequest.D (polyfills.bundle.js:1)
    at t.invokeTask (polyfills.bundle.js:1)
    at Object.onInvokeTask (vendor.bundle.js:1)
    at t.invokeTask (polyfills.bundle.js:1)
    at e.runTask (polyfills.bundle.js:1)
    at e.invokeTask [as invoke] (polyfills.bundle.js:1)

after the message, I cannot be able to chat, I only can send messages and these appears on the chat, but I don’t receive any welcome message or a reply by the configured bot

any idea to fix it?

here you can see a video with the problem: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software

Recently we changed the default Tiledesk port from 80 to 8081.
Can you retry the installation with the last version you found here tiledesk-deployment/README.md at master · Tiledesk/tiledesk-deployment · GitHub ?
We updated also the widget and the ionic components to fix some bugs.
Please share also here your docker-compose.yml file.